The Creepypasta Arc is a story arc in Super Smash Bros. Crossover. It revolves around Yamcha's quest to get the Chaos Emeralds to repair Dr. Eggman's Time Eater so he can go back in time and prevent Princess Sally Acorn's murder, preventing the creation of Mecha Sally and the rebirth of the Dark Heroes of Legend. Along the way, Yamcha faces off against BEN and the Dark Heroes of Legend and Tikal, who has become the new Wiseman so she can get revenge against the creepypastas. At the end of the arc, the creepypastas are sealed away by Tikal and Mag Mel, at the cost of Barodius' life.
Dr. Eggman (Modern and Classic versions)
BEN (Main Antagonist)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Present and Past versions)
- Goku (Adult and Kid versions)
- Zombie Spider-Man
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern and Classic versions)
- Psycho Kirby
- Fabia Sheen
- Ren Krawler
- Sakura Haruno (Present and Past versions)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Present and Past versions)
- Bowser (Adult and Baby versions)
- Samus Aran
- Dark Wasp
- Yami Bakura
- Yami Zelda
- Yami Kirby
- Zombie Reed
Metal Sonic (Modern and Classic versions)
- This is the first arc to feature Yamcha as the main character, though this is because the other heroes are in the hospital after being injured by the Dark Heroes of Legend.
- This is the first time since Season 13 to feature Zombie Spider-Man as an antagonist.
- Ironically, Dr. Eggman is a protagonist in this arc even though the other villains aren't, though this is because of Metal Sonic's betrayal.
- This arc is named after the infamous creepypastas, as they are a central focus in this arc.
- This is the first time Naruto, Goku, and Gohan are portrayed as antagonists.
- This is the first time since Season 20 that Sasuke is an antagonist. However, unlike the last time Sasuke was an antagonist, it is not of his own will.
- This is the second shortest arc in the series, the first being the Into the Darkness Arc.