The Justice League Unlimited is a group branched off from the Heroes of Legend, the Heroes of the World, the Justice League, and The Revolutionaries that consists of the Smash World's greatest warriors, and was created after the conflict with the God of Destruction known as Bills due to a comment he made about the Heroes of Legend needing to be better prepared for future conflicts by having their allies at the ready. Although the group theoretically consists of every protagonist and antagonist introduced in the series prior to Season 38, the Justice League Unlimited officially consists of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sonic the Hedgehog, Zero, Batman, Superman, Sonic.exe, and Wolverine (the latter being the first additional member of the Justice League Unlimited), with the other characters being off active duty unless threats like Kabuto Yakushi or Solaris are attacking, hence the Unlimited part of the team's name.
- Naruto Uzumaki (Also a member of the Heroes of Legend and Creator's Triune)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Also a member of the Heroes of Legend and Creator's Triune)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Also a member of the Heroes of Legend and Creator's Triune)
- Zero (Also a member of the Revolutionaries)
- Batman (Also a member of the Justice League)
- Superman (Also a member of the Justice League)
- Sonic.exe (Also a member of the Revolutionaries)
- Wolverine (Also a member of the Heroes of the World)
- The Justice League Unlimited's name is a reference to the show of the same name within the DCAU.
- The League of Villains is the only group to not have any official members in the Justice League Unlimited.
- Until Wolverine joined, the Justice League Unlimited had the same amount of official members as the original Justice League, which is seven.