Meta Knight's Massacre was a major event in Super Smash Bros. Crossover, where Meta Knight began murdering the Heroes of Legend's closest friends. Later on in the crossover Coredegon had attempted to carry out an gruesome event similar to this by luring the victims into his trap, However unlike this event which occured. His event was foiled due to the brawlers telling the victims the future.
Knuckles the Echidna
Amy Rose (Later revealed to be a creepypasta clone)
- Rouge the Bat
- E-123 Omega
- Rouge and Omega were Shadow the Hedgehog's friends, but they were killed since Shadow is Sonic's friend.
Because of Meta Knight's massacre, he was labeled as a universal criminal. The massacre ultimately had a negative impact on Sonic the Hedgehog, Pichu, Zombie Wasp, Ren Krawler, Goku, and Fabia Sheen, as they began to think that being heroes did nothing but get their friends killed, and they, along with Psycho Kirby, eventually became the Dark Heroes of Legend.
- This is one of the darkest events in Super Smash Bros. Crossover, making Season 22 the 4th darkest season.
- After this event, Wiseman had decided to carry out an plan similar to this in season 23, however this event was foiled, due to the brawlers explaining the truth towards the victims of what will happen to them.
- Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged was on the scene when Meta Knight murdered Sonic's friends, Ren's teammates, Pikachu, and Orange, therefore making Marik the only survivor of Meta Knight's massacre.
- Meta Knight's reasons for killing Shadow's friends was because Shadow is Sonic's friend.
- Due to Drago preventing Meta Knight from going insane, the massacre never happened.
- For some reason, Meta Knight did not attempt to kill Chi-Chi, or even go after her. It is unknown if Meta Knight felt that killing Krillin was enough suffering for Goku.