The Remnants of Zorc refers to those who were experimented on or permanently affected by Yami Bakura and Samus Aran. The term was first used by Wiseman, who desires to control the Remnants of Zorc for his plans of recreating the universe. According to Wiseman, the Remnants of Zorc can be used in order to temporarily revive an offspring of Zorc Necrophades.
Remnants and ReasonsEdit
- Bowser is obviously a Remnant of Zorc, as he is the only offspring of Zorc Necrophades that is still alive. According to Wiseman, Bowser can increase the amount of offspring that can be revived by a single Remnant.
- Infinity Titanium Mecha Sonic is a Remnant of Zorc as he was created by Yami Bakura himself.
- Sephiroth is a Remnant of Zorc due to having Jenova cells within him.
- Miles "Tails" Prower is a Remnant of Zorc due to having an evil seed created by Yami Bakura within his body for several years. It is unknown if Classic Tails is a Remnant as well.
- Princess Peach is a Remnant of Zorc due to being possessed by a fragment of Samus Aran's soul and Peach's soul unintentionally bonding with the soul fragment.
- Anyone infected by the zombie virus (minus Zombie Zelda) is essentially a Remnant of Zorc as the virus was created by Yami Bakura.
- Gaara is a Remnant of Zorc due to being the former jinchuriki of the Shukaku.
- Killer B is a Remnant of Zorc due to being the former jinchuriki of the Eight-Tails.