We need a new Link and Zelda is the third community message of Super Smash Bros. Crossover. It is also the first one to feature characters from 2 different series.
ABRIDGED MARIK: Hey everyone, I'm Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged.
NOT EXACTLY ROYALTY JIGGLYPUFF: and I'm Jigglypuff from Not Exactly Royalty.
NOT EXACTLY ROYALTY JIGGLYPUFF: Marik, first off, this series isn't real. We can't get sued. Second, we aren't even a part of this show. Third, stop hogging the dialogue.
ABRIDGED MARIK: Look, just shut the [EFF] up. Anyway, we need a new Link and Zelda to fill their counterparts' shoes. Don't get me wrong, the originals will still be in the story, but we need a new Link and Zelda to be protagonists, otherwise, we're doomed.
NOT EXACTLY ROYALTY JIGGLYPUFF: Here are the rules, suggest a Link or Zelda from a Smash Bros. Youtube series, but that Link and Zelda must talk and can't be antagonists. If these rules aren't obeyed, I will DESTROY you.
ABRIDGED MARIK: On a side note, there will be a new major villain in the series. It's Sephiroth. A fan requested him as a new antagonist for Season 14, and while we can't make him the main antagonist, Sephiroth can still be a major antagonist. However, we need a new Link and Zelda first, so get started.
- This is so far the only community message to feature characters from 2 different Youtube series.
- This is the second community message to feature the Abridged Marik.
- The Youtube series that can be used are Brawlgasm, Not Exactly Royalty, Grand Brawl, and Dairantou Gaiden.
- This is the first community message where a character doesn't mess up the dialouge.
- Jigglypuff's statement that she and Marik aren't a part of the show is quite ironic since they become regular members of the cast during Season 14.